Tjapukai by Day Suggested Itinerary
A day at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Book Now for 10% OFF
2 & 1/2 hour guided tours depart our reception at 09:15, 09:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00 and include:
- Art of My People - face painting
- Tjapukai Creation Story
- History and Heroes Journey
- Bayngga Traditional Oven Demonstration
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Dance Performance
- Bush Foods and Medicines Presentation
- Hunting and Weapons Demonstration
- Didgeridoo Show
- Boomerang and Spear Throwing
11:30am Cultural Creations (1 hr) | 13:00pm Indigenous Guided Bush Food Trail (1hr)
Exclusive Experience 10am, 12 noon, 2pm daily (with 48 hrs notice)
To participate in the Cultural Creations activity, we recommend you attend the 09:00, 13:00, 13:30 or 14:00 guided tour.
To participate in the Guided Bush Food Trail activity, we recommend you attend the 09.00, 09.15, 09.30, 10.00, 10.30 or 14.00 guided tour.
Our Flame Tree Restaurant serves lunch from 12:00 midday to 2pm daily.
Buffet Lunch available Adults $30 Children $15 Family $75
Our Gift Shop is open 9am to 5pm daily.